Make SACCO Services more Interactive, Accessible & Transparent
Baraza SACCO Management system is a modular web-based application providing SACCOs with tools required to manage the needs of savings and loan Management.
Specialized software is becoming more and more popular among SACCOs and MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions). As compared to a regular Excel spreadsheet, such software is designed to monitor the dynamics of a microfinance organization or SACCO.
The Baraza SACCO consists of modular based applications that integrate to provide a fully-fledged Enterprise level Software Suite to manage the needs of Savings management and Loan management. An integrated General Ledger and Accounts Management Module ensures that Accounts reporting can be handled without having to use a separate system to handle the same. It handles Member information and tracks the Savings and Loan activity with ease rendered over a secure intranet accessible via any standard web browser.
Structure of Baraza SACCO
Benefits of Baraza SACCO
- A major advantage of Baraza SACCO is that it provides easy access to accurate and up-to-date information. For example, loan officers get information on loans that need follow-up; SACCO management can monitor daily progress of the SACCO, and can get a full picture of the portfolio performance and quality. Members also get quick information on their accounts, savings and loan balances.
- Detailed information is captured on members and their activities that can then be used to assess member’s portfolio to assess impact. It is also useful in tracking historical information of the members.
- Activities, such as disbursements, repayments, deposits, withdrawals and money transfers are completed faster, better controlled and with minimum opportunity for errors.
- Information is produced in user-required formats, which facilitates better understanding, setting priorities, objectives and strategy.
- Key performance indicators provide an overview of the organization’s performance, efficiency and effectiveness of business procedures so that timely adjustments can be made.
- Use of Baraza SACCO helps make SACCO and MFI services more interactive, accessible and transparent.