Required Help Payroll Model

Home Forums Baraza Payroll Required Help Payroll Model

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vicaro 1 day, 7 hours ago.

• Author

mipl2017
    Participant

Dear Team,
    we are deploying Baraza Payroll Application for an our oragnisation, we are facing an issue with Payroll Model.in that Income tax/statutory deductions in accordance with the Kenya revenue authority (KRA) regulations,however we want to implement it for indian revenue authority.

please help us to accomplish it.

Warm Regards,
    Atul S
    +91 9970691413

mipl2017
    Participant

any advise from your peoples

dennis@dennis.me.ke
    Participant

We are ready to work with someone in India to understand the Indian Revenue Authority and implement the same for the payroll. Send me the IRA tax requirements as far as payroll is concerned.

mipl2017
    Participant

Hello Sir,

thanks for your prompt reply..
    please find attached file for your reference.
    now we would like to know about the deduction type and how we can calculate the deducted amount from salary(formular) .

will send attachment on email id.
    please do the needful.

regards,
    Atul s

dennis@dennis.me.ke
    Participant

We send you the initial feedback check and give more details on how to structure statutory deductions

keithgucci
    Participant

Hie dennis, i need help in structuring tax deductions for the Zimbabwe. Please check your email, i have sent you the tax tables

dennis@dennis.me.ke
    Participant

Send me the tax structure on info@openbaraza.org

keithgucci
    Participant

Hie, i sent you the an email with the attached tax structure.

vicaro
    Participant

Hello Boss Dennis, please I left you an e-mail (vicaro211@gmail.com) concerning our tax structure. Kindly help attend to it. I really appreciate . God bless you and enrich your team with more wisdom.

Thanks
    Regards
    Victor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.